Register a foreign company
To register a company with foreign investment in Uzbekistan, you need:
- The size of the authorized capital – not less than 400 000 000 million soums (about 50 000 USD);
- The presence in the composition of founders of a foreign legal entity;
- The share of a foreign legal entity must be at least 15% of the total amount of the statutory fund.
To create a company with participation of a foreign investor, you need to go through the following steps:
- Development of a package of constituent documents or introduction of changes to documents of an existing enterprise (if investments are attracted to an already existing enterprise).
- Reservation brand name.
- Notarization of constituent documents.
- State registration (re-registration) of a legal entity.
- Production of the main seal and angle stamp (if required).
- Conclusion of a contract for banking services and the opening of bank accounts (for newly created enterprises).
The founding documents can be prepared either by the founders themselves, or by agreement with them by the third parties (consulting centers, law firms, etc.). You can contact the nearest division of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, whose specialists will develop necessary documents on a contractual basis. Founders can use standard forms of constituent documents that are available on the official website of the Ministry of Justice.
A newly created enterprise with participation of a foreign investor acquires the status of a legal entity and the right to carry out activities after its state registration. The registration procedure does not depend on the status of the enterprise that is being created (FDI or FIC) – both are registered by Single Centers for provision of public services to business entities on the principle of “one window”.
It is necessary to contact the “State Servise” center (http://davxizmat.uz/) at the .location of the founder – a legal entity or at the place of permanent residence of the founder – an individual. From April 1, 2017, an enterprise can be registered via the Internet using an automated system for registering business entities integrated into the Unified portal of interactive state services.